Translate

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Hello ... for the third time!

I've been unhappy with the past two layouts of my blog, so have decided to give it a completely new makeover. I thought I would introduce myself again.

My name is Alice, and I've never liked it that much. I've always preferred my middle name (Louise), and have it somewhere on my own list, with Theodora. I was almost a Luisa, which I prefer, but half of me is glad that I'm not a Luisa, as I feel that the spelling may cause some difficulties as it isn't common where I live.

As you have probably guessed, I have an interest in names. However it's a fairly new interest as I only began to start it about two years ago now. I was beginning to go off Elizabeth and began to search for variants of it, and that's how my interest began. I actually love Elizabeth now, though prefer it's French cousin, Élisabeth. My favourite girls name is Adelina Sophia, whilst my favourite boys name is Leo Xavier. Past absolute favourites have been Mary and Persephone. I still love Mary, though I dislike Persephone now. But generally, my lists and taste in names don't really change, and I've had some names, such as Phoebe and Thomas, on my lists since I was younger.

Aside from names, I have a huge interest in royalty. It started when I was younger and only recently have I become more and more fascinated by the world of royalty and how it works. Some of my royal interests include the British Royal Family, the Dutch Royal Family, the Swedish Royal Family and the Danish Royal Family. I also am interested in the non-reigning houses, particularly the French, Serbian, Italian, Austrian and Romanian Royal / Imperial Families.

My main hobby is photography. I enjoy taking photographs of nature and will often try and capture different and more unusual angles. Other hobbies I have are reading, and at the moment I'm reading Paper Towns by John Green. I also enjoy history and music, particularly singing. I can play the piano and the flute, though I only really continue to play the piano.

I adore travelling. I have been to many parts of the world. Some of my favourite destinations are Ibiza // Formentera, Sweden, New York, and Morocco. I am due to travel to Austria this Christmas, where I will go to Vienna. I have been to Austria before, but to Innsbruck and the mountains instead. I also plan to travel to Morocco in Easter and perhaps the French Riviera // Monaco in summer.

My mother tongue is English, though I can also speak French. I have also learnt Latin and Mandarin Chinese, but I can't really remember them. I can also speak a few words in Arabic from North African holidays, and can understand (very) limited Spanish and German. 

No comments:

Post a Comment