Translate

Wednesday 19 October 2016

It was fun here, but...

... I've decided to transfer this blog towards another platform, so if you enjoyed reading my posts, please feel free to follow me on there! When I create the new blog I'll put a link up to it on this post, so do check it out if you're interested because it would be nice to get started :)

Blogging about my newer found interest in names (I only begun to become interested in names in around 2013) has been a fascinating experience, as I've been able to find out lots of information during my almost two years blogging here. I hope to continue this experience with the new blog, but I just got a bit de-motivated because of the inactivity here. 

I hope that you can all understand, and, as mentioned above, I'll paste the link to the new blog here so you can follow it or just give me somewhere to get started afresh. Have a nice day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment