Translate

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Long time no see!

Hello everyone,

Since my internet is down and none of my other tabs are loading properly, I figured that I'd just write a kind of "note of absence".

For the first time in forever... or that's how it seems, since I haven't posted here in almost three months. I don't want to admit it but I've kind of forgotten about this blog and since  I found it again, I've been lacking in inspiration for posting ideas. Offline, I've also been doing a lot of exams lately and I haven't had the time for revision, checking in on other sites and blogging here all at once, though now that my exams are almost finished (as of tomorrow, I'll only have two papers left to sit) I can be more active here again. Yay! I missed posting on here a little. I'm on study leave this week so I'll probably make a proper post here tomorrow since I've now sort of regained my inspiration for posting ideas. 

Have an awesome day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment